Wells Concrete exclusively installs Integrity Windows and Doors’ window products in our wall panel projects. This unique partnership allows us to build precast concrete structures with Integrity windows made from Ultrex® pultruded fiberglass away from the job site for increased building efficiency.
This opportunity provides our customers with the best window solutions. Like us, Integrity Windows and Doors stands for quality. With this new partnership, our customers will get the best of both worlds—high performance wall panels combined with high performance windows form a high performance wall system during the initial stage of construction.
A market leader in the United States, Integrity Windows and Doors – part of The Marvin Family of Brands – has been manufacturing windows and doors made with Ultrex fiberglass for more than 20 years. The material’s unique properties make it a tensile strength greater than that of aluminum, it is comparatively closer to steel and a far more durable material.
ULTREX® PULTRUDED FIBERGLASS
Ultrex is durable, strong, stable, low maintenance and energy efficient. Integrity® windows and doors made with Ultrex pultruded ﬁberglass outperform roll-form aluminum, vinyl and vinyl/wood composites in virtually every measurable category. While other windows might bend, break or crack over time, Integrity windows hold strong and perform under great stress without showing age or wear.
Ultrex fiberglass is eight times stronger than vinyl and three times stronger than vinyl/wood composites. It resists fading, chalking, peeling and cracking, giving you unparalleled strength and durability.
The Ultrex pultruded fiberglass that goes into every Integrity window and door remains stable in extreme temperatures and expands at nearly the same rate as glass, resulting in windows that are strong and true. Fiberglass windows have a 38% longer* useful life expectancy than vinyl.
Certified and Unmatched
Ultrex® fiberglass leads the industry in third party finish ratings. Ultrex, with its patented finish, is the first and only fiberglass finish to be verified to any of AAMA’s 624-10 finish specification for fiber reinforced thermoset profiles (fiberglass). This means you can count on Ultrex to resist fading, chalking, cracking, and peeling to keep your home looking great for years to come.
Excellence In Efficiency
Integrity products meet or exceed federal ENERGY STAR® guidelines. So with Integrity windows and doors, not only will you reduce your environmental impact, but you’ll also see significant savings on your heating and cooling bill over time.
ULTREX / ALUMINUM COMPARISON
For commercial installations, nothing matches the durability and performance of Ultrex ﬁberglass.
- Ultrex fiberglass has an extremely low thermal expansion rate. The high concentration of glass in pultruded fiberglass means that it actually has the same expansion rate as plate glass. Ultrex expands and contracts 3 times less than aluminum, creating fewer opportunities for stress cracks, seal failures, etc.
- Ultrix is 500 times less conductive than aluminum. Aluminum typically will use a fiberglass type thermal break to reduce the transfer of temperature through the aluminum frame. Integrity All Ultrex windows are in essence one massive thermal break.
- Ultrex has a tensile strength greater than that of aluminum, it is comparatively closer to steel.
- Ultrex requires 39% less embodied energy to produce than aluminum.
- Ultrex carries a 10 year warranty on the finish, and Ultrex is field repairable and paintable. Anodized finish warranties are typically 5 years and there is no field repair for an anodized finish.
- 8x stronger than vinyl
- Variety of styles and sizes
- Virtually maintenance free
- 10-year product warranty
- AAMA 624-10 veriﬁed ﬁnish
- ENERGY STAR® qualiﬁed
About Integrity Windows and Doors
Integrity Windows and Doors is the world’s largest and most experienced manufacturer of windows and doors made with Ultrex® — a state-of-the-art pultruded fiberglass material. We didn’t just join the fiberglass revolution — we pioneered it. Our heritage as part of the Marvin Family of Brands is built on more than a century of excellence and expertise. Based in Fargo, N.D., Integrity offers a comprehensive line of window and door products that are Built to Perform® and backed by first-class customer service. For more information, visit www.IntegrityWindows.com.