The aim of our precast research and development efforts at Wells is to continue to find innovative ways to provide more value to our clients. With this in mind, we would like to introduce to you our newest precast product line; an integrated enclosure light weight wall system.
This unique precast concrete enclosure wall system combines precast façade, insulation, windows, and electrical that is all connected to a steel frame; all pre-assembled in our enclosed manufacturing facility. This results in a durable, high quality, lightweight, and low maintenance cladding system that installs quickly and offers designers a wide range of color, texture and detail choices. This new, high value precast solution reduces costs, improves schedules, and decreases on-site trades.
Light Weight Wall Panels – A Complete Integrated Enclosure System
- A hi-performance, thermal and fire code (NFPA 285) compliant, architectural precast composite cladding system.
- Fiber reinforcing and welded wire mesh increases durability
- Designed to be lightweight (66% less than traditional architectural precast), reducing foundation and superstructure requirements as well as reducing shipping and installation costs
- Exterior precast concrete cladding and integrated frame system is isolated from the structural stresses associated with wind loading (tested to 226mph), steel frame movement, and expansion and contraction
- Panels weigh approximately 35 pounds per square foot and are an excellent choice for high-rise buildings, hotels and office buildings
- Factory controlled continuous spray foam insulation
- Architectural façade with many finish and feature options, including thin brick, polish, and form liner options
- Its durability and lower life-cycle costs make a cost competitive solution
- These lightweight walls can accommodate 1/2″ deep reveals, small bullnoses, and small returns
- Pre-installed windows by Empirehouse (consult precaster for sizes)
- Pre-installed electrical
- Sheetrock ready
- Exterior surface is 2.5” to 3″ of architectural precast concrete
- Factory-applied continuous closed-cell foam insulation, affording significant advantages for the building’s envelope design and energy savings
We Invite You…
Wells Concrete invites you to join us for a demonstration of lightweight enclosure samples located in our Maple Grove, MN office. To see a glimpse of the demonstration, watch this short slide show. If this is something that would be of interest to you and your colleagues, please let us know and we can schedule a date and time for your showing.
We look forward to showing our lightweight wall options to you and your team.