Due to ongoing construction, target hire date is Mid-July
Location: Rosemount, MN
- Work as part of the precast production operation aiding in a number of locations including but not limited to; production, precast removal, and yard.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work areas.
- The ability to work within a group of individuals.
- Support Company polices and have a positive attitude while working.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment (lifting up to 50 pounds, frequent bending and stooping).
- Work history in concrete construction activities.
- Ability to follow safety and production work rules.
- Strong attendance record.
- Ability to work in the elements, including winter conditions.
- Strong communications skills, have the ability to coordinate shipping and yard activities with internal dispatch and external trucking firms.
- OSHA 10 hour cards preferred but not required. Upon hire successfully obtaining within 6 months of employment.
- Precast experience, preferred but not required.
- Ability to operate a number of pieces of equipment; forklift, yard truck, man lift and having or willing to obtain the certificates needed.
- Base wage = $18 to $22 / hour + incentive
- 3:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Shift may be adjusted based on plant scale-up, production and field requirements.
- Plant is a drug-free / alcohol-free operation and submission to random drug testing is a condition of employment
Visit wellsconcrete.com, local Management or Human Resources for an application.
Please send resume and cover letter to Kathy DeZeller at email@example.com.