Location: Rosemount, MN
Multiple positions available.
- Work as part of the yard operation aiding with the loading and shipment of precast product.
- Preform work related to the precast production after the casting is complete including; patching, modifications and repairs.
- Maintain a neat and orderly yard including maintaining dunnage piles and other yard maintenance.
- Assist in other areas of the plant as needed, such as production of form work and hollow core.
- Support Company polices and have a positive attitude while working.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment (lifting up to 50 pounds, frequent bending and stooping).
- Ability to follow safety and production work rules.
- Strong attendance record.
- Ability to work in the elements, including winter conditions.
- Strong communications skills, have the ability to coordinate shipping and yard activities with internal dispatch and external trucking firms.
- OSHA 10 hour cards preferred but not required. Upon hire successfully obtaining within 6 months of employment.
- Ability and desire to be trained to operate a yard crane (Mi-Jack).
- Precast experience
- Ability to operate a number of pieces of equipment; forklift, yard truck, man lift and having or willing to obtain the certificates needed.
- Base wage = $22 to $25 / hour + incentive
- 5:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Shift may be adjusted based on plant scale-up and production requirements
- Plant is a drug-free / alcohol-free operation and submission to random drug testing is a condition of employment
Visit wellsconcrete.com, local Management or Human Resources for an application.
Please send resume and cover letter to Kathy DeZeller at firstname.lastname@example.org.