Location: Rosemount, MN
One positions available.
- Operate the hollow core forklift and/or yard crane (Mi-jack) to yard and ship all precast product lines.
- Provide day-to-day leadership of the yard operations with the goals of maximizing efficiency and safety.
- Work with Facility Management to administer policies and to develop best practices to achieve lean manufacturing.
- Ability to operate a number of pieces of equipment including; forklift, yard truck, man lift and having or willing to obtain the certificates needed.
- Work with onsite administration support to coordinate dispatch operations.
- A background in successfully leading employees in day-to-day activities, including demonstrated results in promoting safety, product quality and productivity.
- Strong attendance record.
- Strong communications skills, have the ability to coordinate shipping and yard activities with internal dispatch and external trucking firms.
- Demonstrate a willingness to train other employees in operating yard equipment including; forklifts, yard trucks, and yard cranes.
- Five or more years of precast industry experience
- OSHA 10 hour cards preferred but not required. Upon hire successfully obtaining within 6 months of employment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Base wage = $24 to $29 / hour + incentive
- 5:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Shift may be adjusted based on plant scale-up and production requirements
- Plant is a drug-free / alcohol-free operation and submission to random drug testing is a condition of employment
Visit wellsconcrete.com, local Management or Human Resources for an application.
Please send resume and cover letter to Kathy DeZeller at firstname.lastname@example.org.