Design Considerations of Residential Precast Concrete Parking Structures Webinar
This presentation is an introductory course designed to acquaint the design professional with the basic precast concrete components and design coordination issues in the layout and construction of a residential precast parking structure. Aesthetic, structural, and functional design considerations will be discussed.
- Introduce precast concrete parking structure components used in residential parking structures.
- Introduce how precast concrete residential parking structures provide aesthetic design flexibility.
- Introduce how residential precast concrete parking structures provide structural design flexibility.
- Introduce how residential precast concrete parking structures provide functional design flexibility.
- Discuss how codes differ between various states.
CEU Credit: 1 LU|HSW and PDH
- Corey Greika, Vice President and Sales Manager at Coreslab Structures (Indianapolis)
Spring McEwen, P.E., Engineering Manager- GA Division at Tindall