This position is responsible for the installation of sealants/caulking systems on precast buildings and ramps throughout different locations in Colorado.
We offer a great compensation package including benefits, PTO and holiday pay.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safety of crew/personnel
- Proper use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work from ladders, scaffolding, swing stages and man lifts at various heights safely
- Bring problems to the attention of the Caulking Foreman
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to schedule with minimal supervision
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools
- Perform a variety of tasks on construction sites
- Follow direction from the Caulking Foreman
- Maintain a clean jobsite and trailer/truck
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must have interpersonal communication skills to interact with co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Understand safety requirements to maintain a safe job site
- Must carry in a professional manner at all times
- Construction site knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 100+ lbs
- Ability to work with others to get the project completed efficiently.
- Must be motivated and self-driven to complete a task.
- Understand and accepts changes that are implemented to become Best-in-Class.
- Quality Minded
- Ability to stan and walk for up to 12 hr per day
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 2 Years Prior experience in sealants application
- Experience in application of waterproof systems
- Precast Concrete Experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Moderate to high risk of exposure to unusual elements.
- Moderate to high risk of safety precautions.
- Moderate to high exposure to jobsite environment.
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job related instructions and perform job related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
Wells Concrete is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.