Infinite Facade™ redefines how owners and design teams approach the facade system. It is a single source solution for a complete building envelope that meets or exceeds code requirements, utilizes a standard frame and connections, while giving design teams complete flexibility.
Research has shown that the building envelope is one of the most complex aspects of design and reasonably so, as design teams are expected to meet client and aesthetic expectations while meeting performance standards and regulations. Infinite Facade™ solves these issues.
- Integrated scope for the complete envelope system
- Factory-installed windows
- Factory-installed insulation
- Single point of contact design through occupancy
- Lightweight system
- Manufactured off-site
- Aesthetically flexible system
- Reduced schedule
- Drywall Options
Endless Design Flexibility
Infinite Facade™ paves the way for the design team to take advantage of prefabricated systems for reduced costs, increased efficiency, and less risk – all without compromising design.
This aesthetically flexible system is standardized and prefabricated, with limitless exterior finish options. In addition to the wide variety of colors and textures currently available in traditional precast, other materials can be cast into the exterior veneer – such as brick, terracotta and stone. The use of formliners allows for an endless number of geometric patterns and reveals to be incorporated into the design. Other accent materials, such as metal panels, can be factory-mounted to the exterior veneer, further increasing design and material options.
Wells offers a wide range of finishes, decorative patterns, colors, forms, and textures or a combination for our integrated building envelope systems. We have a large variety of options allowing you to customize color, finish or form to meet project specific needs or aesthetic.
Target Value Design
Taking advantage of the Target Value Design (TVD) process, Infinite Facade™ encompasses three main categories that streamline the design and budgeting development, enabling rapid design iterations and ensuring budget and schedule certainty.
We source high quality and proven exterior window systems for projects and install at the manufacturing facility, further reducing job-site impacts. The panel and window system are engineered as a single solution. The design and detailing of the window connections are done as part of the exterior cladding package so details are coordinated and included in one exterior enclosure submittal.
- Greater control over quality of window installation
- Installation is performed at ground level in controlled conditions
- Window testing is performed in factory prior to arriving on-site
- Factory installed windows allow for faster enclosure schedules
- Number of trades on construction site is reduced
- Eliminates the need for material staging on-site
- Panel openings are shipped to the site weather-tight, allowing other trades to start sooner
- Eliminates need for temporary enclosures at window openings
Tested & Proven
Wells continues to invest time and resources in research and development to proactively assure our products meet and exceed the required testing standards necessary for today’s construction industry. We designed and tested our system to meet or exceed these standards:
- Air Infiltration ASTM E283
- Static Pressure Water Resistance ASTM E331
- Dynamic Pressure Water Resistance AAMA 501.1
- Structural Performance ASTM E330
- Seismic Movement (Interstory) AAMA 501.4
- Sound Transmission ASTM E90
- In-situ Water Test AAMA 503.03
- Fire Resistance Rating ASTM E119, NFPA 285
- CA Title 24
The two story NFPA 285 fire test has been completed and Wells’ Infinite Facade™ system now has its own assembly listing in the UL Catalog for Exterior Wall Systems: EWS 0051. This is a test of a two story section of our lightweight wall panels to verify that our system does not contribute to any vertical flame spread on the exterior of the building. The testing reports will be done on our actual systems so that judgment letters will not be needed.
Facades Consortium Group, LLC
Wells Concrete and Clark Pacific have partnered to form the Facades Consortium Group, LLC and offer nationwide availability of Infinite Facade™. Driven by increasing demand for lightweight wall panel systems, this partnership will accelerate research, development and evolution of complete envelope solutions. Read 6.24.20 Press Release