Wells Concrete is committed to keeping the design community up-to-date on new precast technologies and innovations while continuing to develop interest in designing sustainable structures. We welcome clients, designers, association groups, and students to register for our continuing education presentations or educational plant tours.
Not able to attend an in-person presentation? Check out our current webinar series
Wells Concrete is a registered provider through our unique relationship with the Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI) and AltusGroup. Contractors, owners, architects and engineers can learn about precast concrete hollowcore floors, architectural precast concrete, precast parking structures, and glass or carbon fiber reinforced concrete.
Presentations focus on topics such as:
Precast 101 | Architectural Precast | Precast for Parking Structures | Total Precast Systems | Benefits of Hollowcore | Sustainability
Click the button below for a full list with descriptions
Want to see how architectural and structural precast is manufactured?
Wells’ manufacturing operations are a key element of our success. We encourage you to schedule a tour to see all that our plant has to offer. Plant tours are available at any time throughout the year with a confirmed appointment. *AIA members are eligible to receive 1 AIA credit for attending a plant tour*
Schedule Your Tour
Albany Screen Wall
An “L” shaped Screen Wall displayed next to our Mock-up Sample Building in Albany, MN. The Screen Wall has 40’ and 50’ wings with 14’ tall panels. In addition, it showcases some of the newer finishes and features, including:
- Four panels will boast graphic paper finishes from Graphic Concrete
- Two panels incorporate supplied patterns: Caleidoscope, Crumple, Vertices, and Vertices Negative
- One panel utilizes a photo that Graphic Concrete turned into a printable image
- One panel has Wells’ own custom design printed on it
- Three panels will be made to show off a new simulated natural stone, including limestone and travertine
- One panel will demonstrate cast-on Terra Cotta
- Two panels will showcase our new light-weight wall panel options – Slenderwall and IES; both include a factory-installed window by Empirehouse. The windows have anodized aluminum frames, typically used for low rise building capacity and are 8’x6’ on a panel that will be rotated after the windows are installed.
Schedule Your Tour