The Maintenance personal provides maintenance throughout the Production facility as well as doing the required inspections of equipment in the production facility.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems.
- Check functionality of safety systems.
- Set up and install appliances and equipment.
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues.
- Duties include; mechanical, electrical, plumbing, air and hydraulic systems, problem diagnosis, and repair procedures.
- Operate/inspect overhead crane-ways.
- Operate/inspect forklifts.
- Inspection of travel lifts (Drotts).
- Performs duties indoors and outdoors.
- Follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Accountable to practice BSP program and housekeeping in their assigned area.
- Knowledge of Lock Out/Tag Out procedures.
- Maintain maintenance/inspection records and assist in scheduling maintenance.
- Complete special projects as requested and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must have interpersonal communication skills to interact with co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Know and understand safety procedures.
- Must be able to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Must be motivated and self-driven to complete a task
- Ability to work with others to get the project completed efficiently.
- Knowledge in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, air and hydraulic systems.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Education, training in General Maintenance, welding, electrical, boiler experience preferred.
- Moderate to high risk of exposure to unusual elements.
- Moderate to high risk of safety precautions.
- Moderate to high exposure to production environment.
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job related instructions and perform job related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
Wells Concrete is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.